- You’ll be traveling to your worksite via van usually
- Danli – Esperanza Hotel
- Tegucigalpa – Mission House
- Dinner will be cooked for you and has some constants like beans, tortillas, or rice. You can also expect plantains, chicken or fish.
- Worship at El Obraje
- Worship at Ciudad España
- Copan Ruins
- Tegucigalpa visit: markets, El Picacho (giant statue of Jesus), a great view over Tegucigalpa.
- We do a lot of work with our partner the Juan Wesley School, including building improvements and English exercises.
- Many rural communities are in desperate need of medication, dental and medical assistance. For medical missions, we tend to commute to different areas to see as many patients as possible.