Transportation: The driver’s name is Johnny
Translator: A nice man named Leonard
- Methodist Guest House
- Pastor Dorcely and his lovely wife Maude will be providing lots of hospitality.
- Typical breakfast: toast, eggs, fresh fruit, juice
- Typical Lunch/Dinner: Meat(chicken, goat, beef) with rice, beans and veggies
- Our hosts like to make us yummy desserts like cakes and cookies 🙂
- Port au Prince Museum
- Possible beach trip
- Construction work on the Brakeman School in Petit-Goave
- Interacting with the students there.
- Partnering with Community Health Evangelism to address existing health problems and to give preventative health education.
- Teaching how to make toothpaste and soap from scratch.